Flat rate or unlimited use plans and services offered are subject to customer using the service under an ordinary range of use and in a way that does not consume excessive network capacity and/or adversely affect MTS’s ability to provide services to other users. By way of example and not limitation, the following are considered by MTS to be outside of an ordinary range of use thereby consuming excessive network capacity:
- Prolonged continuous use of high bandwidth applications such as multi-media streaming, voice over Internet protocol or LBS (location based services) or any other similar applications
- Operation (i.e. hosting) of servers for services such as email, web, news, chat or other similar services
- Resale, transfer or distribution of the unlimited use service for commercial purposes
- Sharing the unlimited use service with an unauthorized party
- Engaging in or allowing any alteration, copying, reproduction of or tampering with electronic serial numbers or other identification, signaling or transmission functions or components of the device used with the service
MTS may immediately suspend, restrict, alter or terminate all or part of any service provided to a customer or take other necessary protective measures, if it determines that a customer is contravening this policy, as determined by MTS, acting reasonably.